Traditional bromoil printing today is burdened with issues with most modern B&W photography paper not working well with the Bromoil process. About a year and a half ago, I put together a simple and inexpensive how-to book on what I call The New Bromoil Process. Many of you have seen Emil Schildt's beautiful work (look it up if you haven't) and I've been working with his process for many years how. My book is designed to teach you that process. Learn how to make beautiful 100% handmade photographs using liquid emulsion and colored ink. The Facebook Bromoil and Oil group has grown rapidly over the past couple of years to have over 600 members from all over the world who are interested in the Bromoil and Rawlins Oil processes. So - photographers from all over are learning how to do this. If this is something you are interested in, you might consider trying it. My book is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble in both hard copy and digital electronic versions. The digital version is priced at only $8.00 so it's hard to go wrong with that. Also, for anyone who purchases my book, you can get free write-ups that I periodically turn out that discusses new things I'm working on and how to deal with challenges in the process. Just send me an Email (my email address is in the back of the book) and I'll put you on the list.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book cover.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	253267