Thread: Jobodrum 4541 How to Load/Missing Pieces?

Jobodrum 4541 How to Load/Missing Pieces?

Hello all,

Someone who lived near me was cleaning out their parent's darkroom, who had unfortunately passed away, and gave to me some good stuff. Among it was a huge and complete Beseler-16 print developing machine, a smaller Durst print developing machine, a Chromega D head, more lenses, lens mounts, film mounts, spare bulbs, and other accoutrements for said Chromega than I'll ever need, a number of color analyzers, including one Beseler and one Omega both with removable programmable memory modules for saving color readings, printing filters galore, an unopened box of '84 dated Kodak Royal Pan, and much much more. I was quite excited when I thought I had found a box of Cibachrome paper, but, alas, it was only a set of Cibachrome filters.

Of greatest use to me right now is a Jobo CPE-2 with two drums, including the above mentioned Jobodrum 4541. What I want to know is how to load said drum, and if I have all the necessary loading hardware. I have the drum and complete cap assembly, but I am missing the internal black clips I've seen in other Jobodrums. I have found a manual for other Jobodrums, but not mine. I have also read that one does not need the clips for this drum in particular. Is this the case? If not, could I substitute something else to hold film in the drum properly? I'd like to exhaust my options before shelling out a few hundred dollars for a drum off flea-bay. I got about a dozen assorted rotary drums of other makes in this assortment of items; so, perhaps I can scavenge a few pieces from them for the Jobo setup. Looking for advice as always.

As for the rest of the finds, once I'm finished figuring out what I can use/don't have duplicates of, I might list what I don't need in the classifieds for price of shipping.
    Last edited by chandlerrichardsceo; 3-Sep-2024 at 21:29.