Thread: "Synchronizing Multiple Images in Cloud Camera Raw"

"Synchronizing Multiple Images in Cloud Camera Raw"

I've been using an older version of Photoshop/Camera Raw. But with the purchase a a new digital camera, I'm faced with getting used to Cloud Photoshop/Camera Raw.

In the older Camera Raw version, one can have all images selected, do edits in the single image that's displayed, and then automatically synchronize those edits across all the selected images. (By pressing the "Synchronize" button on the upper left.)

How can one effect the same synchronized changes in the current Cloud Camera Raw?

Re: "Synchronizing Multiple Images in Cloud Camera Raw"

I don't use PS camera raw often, as I find Lightroom much better but I do know you can copy and paste the settings easily - unless you need to sync a very large quantity of images the paste function is very efficient - I do this far more often than syncing. Do you have access to LR ? I am a big advocate for using this instead of PS/camera raw - Its a deeper program and completely non-destructive throughout and a smoother workflow from capture to output. Have you looked up this question on the Adobe site? - you will get a definitive answer there.
    http://brucekatzphoto.com

Original join date 2008...